Many brides and grooms experience cold feet. Most write their feelings off to "normal jitters" or "something to white-knuckle through."
In my 14 years' counseling brides and grooms, that's definitely not the approach I take.
Because cold feet are serious, and they do impact the marriage. There's academic data to back this up.
Do you know the data on cold feet before your wedding?
And it's impact on divorce?
How women's cold feet impact the marriage differently from men?
Do you know the stats?
Get the data from the UCLA academic study on cold feet
My 9-minute webinar includes:
- Data from the UCLA study
- Statistics on how having cold feet during your engagement impacts the likelihood of divorce
- Women and cold feet vs. men and cold feet
Plus time-tested strategies from me:
- How to work through your feelings of cold feet
- The 4 areas you need to address and analyze
- The long-term benefits of cold feet