This time of year, traffic on this website jumps, and a whole new group of newly engaged brides-to-be are coming my way.
Looking for explanations for why being engaged is so much more complicated than they ever anticipated.
Looking for answers to questions such as:
- Why am I excited one minute and a puddle of tears the next?
- Why don't I feel ONLY happy?
- Why is my Dad acting so weird (and cold)?
- Why is my Mom so on my case about setting a date? (We've been engaged for, like, 5 minutes!)
- Why am I thinking about my ex boyfriend?
- Why am I constantly asking myself, "Will we be happy in 5, 10, 15 years?"
- Why am I anxious, sad and confused..when I thought I'd only be happy?
- Why, if I bring this up to family and friends, do they get a horrified look on their face and tell me, "But this should be the happiest time of your life?"
Because it's not THE happiest time of your life
Nobody talks about this part of being engaged
And change on this massive scale?
Not so easy, and certainly not only happy.
If this sounds like you...
But most importantly, contact me. Let's meet for a free 15-min video consultation to talk about your specific situation and how you are feeling. I've been working with brides-to-be for more than 15 years, so I think you'll find comfort in my expertise and guidance.
I'm taking the week between Christmas and New Year off, but will be scheduling free 15-min consultations starting Jan. 2.