Cold Feet: Are yours normal jitters? Or something serious?
Get the facts and data you need. Learn the right questions to ask yourself. Make the right decision about your future.
Anxious About Your Wedding?
- Worried you’ve got more than “normal jitters”?
- Not confiding in family and friends, in case you do, ultimately, marry him or her?
- Unsure if you should pay attention to your cold feet…or just ignore them?
- Under pressure to make decision…fast?
- Feeling alone in your anguish?
Try a Free 15-Minute Video Consultation
- Work though my 5-step system to evaluate your feelings of cold feet.
- So you can arrive confidently at the right decision for you.
- Faster and more thoroughly than you could on your own.
- The result: peace of mind and confidence in the decision you ultimately make.
HOW IT WORKS
- We meet on video, and I walk you through these 5 steps.
Click Steps for details.
Step 1: Download YOU
- I will take you through a complete download of your thoughts and fears — you’ll get it all off your chest
- (Doing this simple step, under my guidance, generally provides brides and grooms immediate and enormous relief.)
Step 2: Analyze Your Personal Data
- Taking the “data” generated in Step 1, together we categorize your feelings, fears and concerns, understanding the themes and recurring patterns.
Step 3: Focus on Areas of Concern
- I will help you zero in on the top 3 areas of concern, determine the core issues of cold feet and explore whether or not they can be worked through.
Step 4: Unravel Your "Old Knots"
- What past experiences (parent’s divorce, bad past relationship, childhood wounds, etc.) are contributing to your feelings of cold feet?
- *** This is a key step of my Cold Feet Evaluation System, one that’s difficult to do on your own, due to your natural defenses and “blind spots.” But this essential information to factor into your decision.
Step 5: Arrive at a Decision
- You’re now better equipped to confidently and happily to get married OR to confidently call off your wedding with a clear, definable reason and certainty.
WHAT BRIDES and GROOMS SAY
“Cold feet counseling moved me out of panic-mode.
I could be thoughtful about what I was feeling and doing. Allison is a great guide.”
“The turmoil I felt was crippling.
I contacted Allison in a near fit of desperation. I found her to be really accessible, experienced, and very warm-hearted.
I ended up calling off my engagement, and while it was really hard, I know I made the right decision. That was eight months ago now and while I do experience some residual grief, I feel confident in my life’s direction.
Allison’s counsel really helped me through the worst months and I highly recommend her work.”
“I went from very concerned to very confident about getting married.
Allison helped me examine my worries and fears, and the hard work is really paying off.
I’m going into my marriage with both my eyes fully open and a great peace of mind. I’ve done the heavy lifting, and now I’m relaxing and enjoying my engagement.”
View Stats on "COLD FEET" - UCLA Study
STOP ANGUISHING ALONE and UNPRODUCTIVELY
- Schedule your free 15-minute video consultation to learn how my Cold Feet Evaluation can help you during this difficult time.
As seen on
Helping brides & grooms feel happier, calmer and better prepared for marriage since 2002.